Instruction To Authors
Letran Business and Economics Review
GUIDE TO CONTRIBUTORS
The Letran Business and Economic Review is an annual scholarly journal of Colegio de San Juan de Letran-Manila published every September. As a business research journal, it welcomes researches from the graduate programs of the Colegio.
- The editors recommend that manuscripts conform to the following guidelines:
- Manuscripts should be endorsed by their respective research advisers together with the consent from the student researchers.
- Authors should submit two versions of the manuscript. One file (“file not for review”) should include the names of the authors (adviser and student/s), their contact information (e-mail addresses), and current affiliation (program/area and college). The other file (“file for review”) should remove any information that would identify the authors.
- The paper should include keywords and an abstract of 100 – 200 words.
- The article should contain approximately 6000 – 7000 words (including abstract, tables/figures, and references) and should be typed in a 12-point font, Garamond, double-spaced, with one-inch margin on all sides.
- Tables/figures and references should follow the APA format style. Table titles are placed above while figure titles are placed below.
- Reference should follow the APA format style.
- The editors prefer to have the file in Microsoft Office Word 97-2003 Document (.doc) format and should be sent to email@example.com.
- Manuscripts that are already published or in the process of publication in other journals will not be considered in the Letran Business and Economic Review.
- Review Process
- The editor screens the submitted manuscripts and selects those deemed suitable for peer reviewing. Selected articles then undergo a rigorous double-blind refereeing.
- Once accepted, a Copyright Agreement will have to be sought from the student researchers and their research adviser.
- Attached with the letter of acceptance are the comments and suggestions from the members of the editorial board. Revisions should be in incorporated and returned to the Center within 2 weeks.
- The editor makes the final decision on the publication of the revised articles.